Digitalia Social Sciences Collection is a growing collection that includes new content periodically, choosing always selected publishers of well known prestige. Social Science fields of study usually have several sub-disciplines or branches, and the distinguishing lines between these are often not clear. In our collection, Education and Psychology are main subjects, while keeping a focus in media and gender studies.
The collection includes:
More than 300-books from the best publishers in the area: Morata, Biblioteca Nueva, Universitat Oberta de Catalunya, etc. VIEW BOOKS
This collection also includes Revista ANTHROPOS, due to the fact that this journal covers in some of its monographs most of the topics included in this collection.
- Improved usability based on extensive research into end-user needs
- Cross-searchability with other Digitalia resources such as collection of History, Law, Art, or Philosophy.
- Browse publications and other search indexes
- "How to Cite" feature with export to citation tools (Beta)
- Multiple options for sorting and filtering results
- And much more
How is it organized:
Digitalia Collection on Social Sciences provides a "simple but rich" user experience, which is designed to support the diverse needs and search habits of library users with:
- Easy and accurate results from the homepage whether searching on author names, titles or topics
- Multiple options to refine searches and browse indexes
- Tools like Print, e-mail, Citation Tools and Bookmark are clearly and easily accessible
- Browsable search indexes help users identify the most useful search terms for their needs
- Sort by Relevance, Publication Date and Document Title