Digitalia Collection on Sciences increases its content periodically, choosing always selected publishers in spanish of well known international prestige.
The collection includes:
- Improved usability based on extensive research into end-user needs
- Cross-searchability with other Digitalia resources such as collection of History, Law, Art, or Philosophy.
- Browse publications and other search indexes
- "How to Cite" feature with export to citation tools (Beta)
- Multiple options for sorting and filtering results
- And much more
How is it organized:
Digitalia Collection on Sciences provides a "simple but rich" user experience, which is designed to support the diverse needs and search habits of library users with:
- Easy and accurate results from the homepage whether searching on author names, titles or topics
- Multiple options to refine searches and browse indexes
- Tools like Print, e-mail, Citation Tools and Bookmark are clearly and easily accessible
- Browsable search indexes help users identify the most useful search terms for their needs
- Sort by Relevance, Publication Date and Document Title